Why You'll Love this Job
Retina Consultants of Texas (RCTX) is currently looking for an Accounting Assistant. The Accounting Assistant is responsible for providing direct support to the Accounting Team.
RCTX offers the following competitive benefits for full-time eligible employees after the introductory period:
- Medical Insurance Plans
- Vision Insurance Plan
- Dental Insurance Plan
- 401K Contribution
- Life Insurance
- PTO and Holiday Pay
RCTX is one of the largest and most respected retina-only ophthalmology practices in the United States, dedicated to preserving vision for patients throughout the state. RCTX has three certified research centers and is one of the leading sites for retinal research in the country. All Retina Consultants of Texas physicians are board-certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and specialize exclusively in diseases and surgery of the retina, vitreous and macula. In addition, RCTX has both uveitis and ocular oncology specialty divisions, which focus on inflammation and cancer treatments of the eye. Our surgeons have studied at some of the most renowned institutions in the nation and all have graduated at the top of their classes.
RCTX follows all CDC and local authority protocols to ensure the safety and well-being of the patients, providers, employees and communities.
RCTX is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and an Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that celebrates diversity
- Conduct clerical duties including filing, faxing, scanning
- Maintain up-to-date filing of Research study
- Enter certain vendor bills or record deposits into NetSuite and RealTime
- Research and gather receipts or patient data needed for bills or
- Verify patient reimbursement payments
- Maintain up-to-date study stipend
- Box up accounting and Research study files or binders for storage on-site and off-site with Iron
- Learn to build and implement Study budgets.
- Assist with Study reconciliations as needed.
- Respond to questions and requests for
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Ability to adapt and learn new procedures and software programs
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills and must be a team player
- Understand the importance of confidentiality
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in accounting activities preferred