Why You'll Love this Job
Retina Consultants of Texas (RCTX) is seeking an individual to support the needs of a busy Retina Research Division based within the Bellaire Clinic.
Candidate must be able for full time employment and support the clinic's hours (Monday - Friday, 6:30 am to 5 pm). Schedules are provided weekly and are based on the provider's research schedule.
RCT offers the following competitive benefits for full-time elgible employees after the introductory period:
- Medical Insurance Plans
- Vision Insurance Plan
- Dental Insurance Plan
- 401K Contribution
- Life Insurance
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- Incentive Rewards Program
- Certification Opportunities
RCTX is one of the largest and most respected retina-only ophthalmology practices in the United States, dedicated to preserving vision for patients throughout the state. RCTX has three certified research centers and is one of the leading sites for retinal research in the country. All Retina Consultants of Texas physicians are board-certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and specialize exclusively in diseases and surgery of the retina, vitreous and macula. In addition, RCTX has both uveitis and ocular oncology specialty divisions, which focus on inflammation and cancer treatments of the eye. Our surgeons have studied at some of the most renowned institutions in the nation and all have graduated at the top of their classes.
RCTX follows all CDC and local authority protocols to ensure the safety and well-being of the patients, providers, employees and communities.
RCTX is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and an Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environnment that celebrates diversity.
- Daily lab inventory
- Destruction of expired laboratory supplies
- Maintain inventory and equipment for the laboratory, including maintenance
- Lab queries from Sponsors and labs
- Lab data entry as needed
- Pulling labs for the next day for each coordinator-labeling all requisition forms and lab tubes
- Dry ice will be ordered at the proper time daily to avoid rushing.
- Dry ice receipts will be uploaded daily/weekly to ensure of compensation from sponsors
- Backup EKG technician
- Phlebotomy skills a plus
- High School Diploma and some college-level lab experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Basic computer skills
- Detail-oriented approach